“Great breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 512 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Egg Harbor Café on the Riverfront in Naperville brings you the highest quality, carefully-sourced breakfast and lunch with fast, friendly service in a modern farmhouse setting, 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. We serve free range eggs that are certified-humane. We serve Intelligentsia gold cup standard coffee, sourced directly from the finest small family growers. You will not find high fructose corn syrup in any of our food. We are happy to offer an excellent gluten free menu. Great food, great employees and happy, satisfied customers are the goals that influence everything we do. Owners John Wright and Mike and Aimee Farrell believe that Egg Harbor´s regular customers are the glue that holds us together. As a family-owned company involving three generations of children and grandchildren, we pride ourselves in being an extended family to a great number of people, both employees and customers, and in our restaurants´ active involvement in their local communities.
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were he this last Sunday and during what I figured would have been a very busy time around 9AM. We waited what could not have been more than 5 minutes. Service was very once we were seated. Menu has some great options and unique options as well.

Price seemed pretty standard for breakfast.. Can't complain and would go back. Definitely more of a wait when we were leaving.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The menu choices were awesome. They have some very unique breakfast healthy bowls. The service was incredible!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Its hard to mess up breakfast, but this place does it excellently! It's not wonder the place is always packed. They don't take reservations, but they give out pagers so you can wander out a bit while waiting. The big French toast was amazing!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Very good service and great food. Breakfast and lunch items on the menu for breakfast. Great location right by riverwalk and downtown Naperville.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

This is my first time at an Egg Harbor Cafe, I wonder what took me so long! I love Breakfast food. Since this was my first visit, I had questions for the wait staff who looked to be students at the local College and were very helpful in answering my questions and offering suggestions on food and drink. There were specials to be had but I went for simple fair that can determine if a restaurant is truly worth it's salt! Oh My Goodness! I'm going back to visit Egg Harbor Cafe soon!

Date of visit: May 2017