“Good bagels and options from a chain restaurant”

Einstein Brothers Bagels
Ranked #225 of 467 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We were with the kids and hungry for a snack. We went in, got fast service and the food is good. It's not "Jewish Deli Bagel" good (have to go to Winnetka for that!), but it was good and everyone enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

My husband and I traveled 6.5 hours to attend the Naper Settlement American Indian Pow Wow. Not wanting the hotels breakfast, we searched for a restaurant near the Pow Wow. Unfortunately, the place we were told to go by the hotel staff, was closed at the time. My all time favorite place for breakfast is Einstein Bagels in our hometown of St. Louis. Upon our arrival into Einstein Bagels, the young employee who greeted us was cheerful and polite. We placed our order and began to tell her about what we were doing for the day. After bringing us our food, she disappeared. The next thing we knew, she was coming to our table with a map (that she drew herself), for directions to parking lots in the area, the directions to the Pow Wow, and other locations. I cannot tell you how much we appreciated her thoughtfulness. I would definitely go there again, just to see HER!! P.S. - the FOOD was incredible!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went for lunch to have the Lox Bagel. Service was slow and for as expensive as the Lox Bagel is, the amount of smoked salmon was small compared to comparable places. Won't be at the top of my list next time.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I don't get a chance to stop here much, but when I do, it is a good experience. I think Einstein's make a good bagel. Fresh, soft, chewy, and flavorful along with very good cream cheese. The location is right in downtown Naperville and walking distance to many things including shopping and walking paths at the Riverwalk. Parking is nearby and accessible in the mornings. A little harder as the day goes on. A little on the pricey side but the quality is good.

The service was nice and friendly. Lots of foot traffic in the mornings and lots of regulars which says a lot.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

They have the best bagels and coffee! Now is the time to get the pumpkin bagel and pumpkin "shmear" cream cheese. Wonderful autumn delights!