“Alone”

Bottoms Up Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #207 of 508 Restaurants in Naperville
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

While wife had “movie night” with our four grandchildren I stole away to BU for some time alone. This was my third visit and enjoyed myself as before. Had one of their specialty craft beers and their BU Philly Cheese Steak sandwich; both were great as expected. I know their wings are great but wasn’t in the mood. Since BU is less than 0.5 miles from daughter’s house I was able to walk there. BU atmosphere and staff are most welcoming.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Good service, good food, nice atmosphere!

The menu is pretty varied, with lots of options that fit anyone. Good place for families with kids.

In the summer, you'll run into old friends almost every time.

Fun place for all!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Stopped here with some friends to grab a bite while watching the game (there are LOTS of TVs) and we all had a great time. The space is divided into 2 areas - one the bar and the other is restaurant seating. It was the weekend so there were families which was nice to see. A good time was had by all! The menu is pretty standard pub fare. At my table we shared some apps, had a salad, a wrap, and some burgers. They were all delicious and none of us left hungry. Our server Angie was great - and funny.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This a typical Sports Bar venue.
We had hamburger and barbecue pork- fries and sweet potato taters.
Food was good. Waitress was so-so.
Food came quickly.
Sitting is an issue- no booths, few tables, high tables for 2.
Not bad but nothing special.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This was actually our 2nd visit. The 1st time, 4 months ago was a so-so experience. This time worked! Katy (the bartender) made us feel welcome and was very attentive. I had a hankering for a Corned Beef but, I didn't want the processed meat layers. Katy went and got Dimitri out of the kitchen and he assured me it was fresh cut. It was an awesome sammich'! My partner said her Wings were great. The 22oz. Miller Draught was Ice cold! So, we had another. We will stop back here again. Great service!