“Compadre's and Coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #13 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Naperville
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Great Coffee with comfortable seating areas perfect place to hang with your best buddies after a long run on Sunday Mornings...Try the Turkey Bacon Egg White Sandwich for a delicious protein packed breakfast.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

This starbucks is half dozen blocks from my house, and have seen a significant decline in service.
As this organization has grown, they have become complacent in there customer service. The other day, I was the only person at the counter, when the associate decided to stop and count the register, I timed it, 3 min before getting around to serving me. Have had other bad experience at this location?

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I just love coffee and love all Starbucks shops/cafes in the world but not this one - everything was nice and beautiful as in all other shops but here we we're waiting for more then 25 minutes and just leave as we didn't want to wait for another 25 minutes!!! They worked very very slowly

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Its a Starbucks in Naperville what do you expect? Its moms who have to much time on their hands and girls who get Starbucks everyday with dads money. Other than that its your typical Starbucks.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

My friend stopped here to pick up some coffee and tea for us to bring to my house... I ordered some Mint Majesty Tea with 1 Tea Bag... White Chocolate Peppermint Frappucino and my Friend got coffee. I ordered on my Starbucks App.I texted a couple of my order to my friend as well.

When my friend got here-The Barista insisted I ordered 1 TEA BAG. No Cup. No Hot Water. No Lid? She said my order said 1 Tea Bag but the girl felt bad and gave my friend 2 Plastic wrapped Mint Majesty Tea Bags... My White Chocolate Frappucino came with Cinnamon on Top? Not Dark Chocolate Curls like Normal and I had no cup of Hot Mint Tea. The Manager was just a clueless when I called saying "He wasn't up front when it happened"... Customer Service even worse stating that a normal cup of Hot Tea comes with 2 Tea Bags unless otherwise requested.... Obviously she did not read my e-mail very well considering I said I ordered from my Starbucks App and specified only 1 Tea Bag. I had quite a bit of fun with my reply stating that I understood you must request only 1 Tea Bag.... ( which I obviously DID)
But also when you order a cup of Hot Tea at a Store that specializes in Coffee/Tea Products... That it normally comes with A CUP, A LID, AND HOT WATER. Those 3 Items were missing..... DUH.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!