“Excellent BBQ, friendly service”
Review of Q-BBQ

Q-BBQ
Ranked #44 of 458 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Fine casual, regional BBQ in a chic-industrial setting. Michelin Bib Gourmand winning (2013 & 2013) with locations in La Grange, Naperville, Chicago-Lakeview, Schererville, IN and Oak Park! Texas Smoked Brisket, Memphis Ribs, Spicy Sausage, Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken and Dry Rub Chicken Wings. Home made sides and sauces.
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Stopped here for lunch. Pretty similar to other BBQ places I have visited. However, this one was much neater/cleaner. Very organized. Plenty of staff during the busy lunch hour to answer questions, direct to tables, etc. I had the pulled chicken, salad and hush puppies. 2 hush puppies come with the meal, but you can order more for a side, which I did. I had the sweet bbq sauce, very tasty - not spicy at all, which I appreciated. My husband had the beef brisket sandwich with mashed potatoes and hush puppies. Served on a tray similar to a baking pan - just like in Nashville. Really enjoyed the meal. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I don’t know if it was the time of day we went, or what. The two men at the front counter first of all were absolutely no help at all. Being first timers, you would think they would recommend or help navigate the menu. My daughter asked me not to complain and get our money back. The sauce was the problem, and the ribs were so tough I couldn’t eat them. The brisket itself was good, but the sauce was sour and tasted sickly sweet. Think of heavy cough syrup with brown sugar. I ate the mashed potatoes, and the lil salad on the side.
My daughter had the chicken, mac and cheese. She couldn’t eat the chicken because of the sauce. She said she didn’t realize it was ‘cheetos’ on the mac and cheese until she tasted them, and the mac and cheese wasn’t even cheesy. Tasted like it came from a box. We didn’t eat it after a few bites, we just through it out and went someplace else to eat. The hushpuppies were greasy and like clumps of corn meal. Sheesh. The best part was the cheap salad and the ranch.  Don’t go here, its not worth it. The pictures show, how much LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. Great presentation, Horrible taste. Will not be going back! $30 wasted.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a late lunch at 3:30, perfect timing. The place was nearly empty which meant hot fries and a delicious pork sandwich, Q-Style which meant a little gouda cheese and coleslaw. Delicious!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This place was great! I stopped in here with a friend and tried the Sliders (they have a few kinds). Great BBQ sauce choices available in the tables. Everything tasted great. My friend got the burnt ends and loved them. The Brussel sprouts were my favorite thing! Amazing little place! Friendly staff as well.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Good BBQ pulled pork. We got Mac n cheese and baked beans for the sides, very good. The corn fritters were real good too.

Been to Q-BBQ? Share your experiences!