Lowest prices for your stay
EmbassySuites.com
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$135
Expedia.comUS$135
ZenHotels.comUS$143
All reviews evening reception made to order omelets breakfast was excellent living room very nice hotel parking lot business trip accommodations chicago
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

The front desk young lady (Wish I knew her name), a lovely African-American, gave us great customer care. She kept us informed as to our room availability and made certain our stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 23 September 2020

I'm a diamond member and the room they gave me looked out over a trash heap. See photo. When asked to talk to the GM they said they would call me, no call. Also breakfast, which was a garb and go bag literally taken down 3 minutes after 9:00 AM

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Khagan1
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

My husband and I came here for a quick anniversary getaway. Staff was welcoming and nice. The rooms were clean and neat. There was no happy hour or cook to order breakfast due to covid, but I feel like the nightly price may be adjusted to reflect that. My only complaint was the view. Although we obviously didn't come for the view, I was appalled when I looked out the window. Trashed was just piled up. It seems like there could be a better way to hide it? I don't know, maybe not, but I have never experienced that before while staying at a hotel. I also noticed the trash cans were overflowing in the parking lot as well, leaving trash blowing around. Maybe they are short staffed due to covid? It's possible. But, no complaints otherwise.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy H
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for an evening on a recent trip to the area. Front desk team member was friendly and checked us in quickly. We stayed on the 3rd floor and the room was both spacious and clean. There is currently no onsite dining however plenty of restaurants are located nearby. We used both the pool and fitness center amenities with both being quality options. We would not hesitate to return to this location again in the future.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tsample7
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this hotel. We’ve stayed here before, but they’ve made many changes due to Covid. They don’t have the free food in the early evening, nor do they serve breakfast buffet. But the rooms were clean. We got a free upgrade due to being frequent members. The costs have been altered due to less services being provided. I think it is well priced.

Date of stay: July 2020