“Great coffee!”

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #3 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Naperville
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

First time having Peet's coffee. It was great. I got the light roast in a latte. For the record I do not like strong bitter tasting coffee like Starbucks. Staff was nice too.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

You'll love the coffee at Peets! Friendly baristas and a nice atmosphere for meeting friends or working solo for a few hours on the laptop. Amazing whipped cream. Nice rewards program. Only downside of this location -- the wifi is not reliable -- several times over the past six months, I've come to catch up on work and the wifi was on the blink (thus the "4" instead of "5.". Otherwise, a great place! Give it a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nice alternative to Starbucks. Good location (parking is limited, though). Comfortable seating and usually rather quiet. Good place to meet friends..

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Peets is a national chain of coffee. Because of this they have a star bucks feel. They just do things better.

I like their coffee more then star bucks because it is not so bitter. I can drink theirs black and enjoy it.

every location i've been to including this one has ample space for studying and relaxing. It was just a bit cold inside. There are outlets for electronics everywhere here.

It is not 5 stars simply because it is a national brand the people working here are not really experts in their coffee. They looked at me funny when I asked them which of their roasts do they recommend to drink black.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

I live and work in the UK and was really wanting a European style tasting espresso. I had already gone to three other coffee shops in Naperville and all their espressos tasted like crap. I went to Peet's coffee shop and was served a warm, strong smelling, double espresso. I was not disappointed and soon was had my first real good espresso in the U.S. If you want a real cup of coffee of espresso, Peet's is the place to go.

1  Thank Travlinyank

Been to Peet's Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!