“Beautiful birthday dinner”
Review of The Turf Room

The Turf Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Turf Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in North Aurora
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Randall Road
Description: The Turf Room offers an American Eclectic menu that changes with each season. Whether in one of our three dining rooms, lounge, wine bar, or track room, you are assured of a great experience. So relax and enjoy the upbeat atmosphere, friendly service, and most of all the unique Gastronomy!
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

We went for a birthday dinner and were Sat in the back which was dark and romantic ! The calamari appetizer was delicious. It had olives and marinara sauce. I had the scallops and pasta. Also, delicious. My boyfriend had the meatloaf sampler that he really enjoyed. For desert We shared the root beer cookies ( there were 2) also very good. The martinis were very strong and pricey ($14). The manager came around and asked how everything was. Our server was nice but not overly engaging. Overall, a great meal, nice ambience. I would go back!

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The Turf Room offers a good variety of delicious steak, chicken, and seafood dishes, beverages (including many choices of beers and wines, and cocktails). The environment is informal, and comfortable. The wait staff is very good as well.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Great burgers and drinks. Nice place to meet up with friends to watch any sporting events or just to go out to lunch or dinner. Decorated with horse racing motif. Too bad you can no longer place bets on the horse races anymore.

1  Thank BillyMcGrew
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I have been here a few times. From just dinner, or lunch or appetizers and drinks. If you are coming for dinner make sure you have a fat wallet and thin appetite. The appetizers are great if you take advantage of the happy hour prices. The lunch was good but again, expensive. There a few things, such as the burgers that are great and not over priced. Drinks are expensive but delicious. I like the place but really don't know what the big deal is about it.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I went here on a sunny day for dinner with my family and we had a nice time. The service was great! We had a few drinks, I had their version of a piña colada and it was very light, refreshing, fruity and yummy. It was beautifully presented too! I also had the tuna tacos, very fresh and crunchy. I also got the Brussel sprouts, which I enjoyed but were a little salty. I did try the flight of Meatloaf and that was a fun dish too.