“My favorite thin crust pizza”
Review of Marcello's

Marcello's
Ranked #43 of 127 Restaurants in Northbrook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of three in this family-run local chain. Consistently excellent food with a casual, welcoming environment, low key - go for a bit or a big meal.
Reviewed 3 July 2015

This is my favorite thin crust pizza place. Order the sausage and you'll get a pie with lots of meat and the sweetest sauce around. The large is large but I always savor the leftovers for breakfast the next day. I'm getting hungry just writing this review. Gotta run, bye!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

A lot of people like this place, personally cannot stand it and would never go in except a friend loves it so occasionally I'll bite the bullet. Don't get me wrong, I'm Italian...I like garlic...to a point. Everything I've eaten there has so much garlic that it actually burns your mouth. On my most recent visit I ordered a veggie flat bread. Asked the waitress if there was garlic 'cause none was listed on the description. No garlic. I then said " if they sauté the spinach in garlic please leave it off, I want no garlic." No,problem. First bite I knew, it was loaded with garlic. Too late, tasted it all night and will probably smell like it for 4 days.
Waitress was great. Always is. Happy, smiley and good service.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

Every item on the menu is delicious, and the wait staff is so on top of everything! They make you feel special and enjoy serving you! I have never had a bad meal here! The ribs, chicken, and pizza are fabulous! They also have great salads!!!! Excellent food and vast menu!

Reviewed 30 December 2014

We booked a party for 70 people and on 6 separate occasions tried to call to get details about the event over a couple month time period. They never returned the phone call and we called the general manager today to inquire. Instead of asking how he could help he accused us of lying about the fact that we had called and left messages. How's that for service? If this was how they treated customers, we decided that we couldn't have our event there. The same helpful gentleman told us that he wouldn't refund the deposit. You might want to think twice before booking an event at Marcello's.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Had family-style meal for 22. service was excellent. food was fantastic! loved the pizza, lasagna, sausage appetizers, desserts. booking was strange and had to make decisions/minor changes upon arrival but would absolutely use them again.