“Stuffed pizza is outstanding!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Piero's Pizza Northbrook
Ranked #91 of 129 Restaurants in Northbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 April 2015

We always order the stuffed pizza at Piero"s. One piece will be enough for most people. Tons of cheese and a great sauce. Don't miss ordering from here.

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed 16 April 2015

We are new to the area and trying different pizza places in the neighborhood. We found Piero's to be OK and competitively priced. What can you say other than for Pizza this is a close by spot and equally as good as others we tried so far

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 12 February 2015

While watching a program on "The Best Pizza" last week, I was reminded of a restaurant I pass several times a week. I ordered a pan sausage pizza and meatball sandwich late in the afternoon to take home for dinner. The smell in the car was intoxicating . . .so good that we had even finished eating before 6! The cheese, sausage and tomato sauce were all excellent as was the pizza crust. The meatball sandwich was equally delicious. Because I ordered for carry out, I can't comment on the dine-in service, but the overall experience was terrific.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 25 January 2010

This is one of the top pan pizza places in the North Shore. Better than Lou's and Geno's IMO and I like both of those places. Their sauce is the best. Great flavor, a little spicy. My out of town guests always want this pizza before they leave town and I'm happy to oblige. Never tried the thin. Good salads too. I always get take out There are maybe 8 tables.

1  Thank Jay K