“Great meals”

Bravo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Northlake
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Mom and I go often to Bravos, we always end up ordering the same thing. Their steaks are so tender and juicy. Their avocado salsa is out of this world.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

In the area and stop in for a late lunch on a Saturday. The taco dinner was outstanding 2 pork and 1 chorizo, with onion and celantro. Not a 5 rating, since sopes not as fresh. Salsa and guacamole great. Will be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Mom and I love everything the have to offer. The Skirt Steak dinner is simply fab. The Orchata drink is so delicious. Waitresses are also quick and gracious.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I've lived I Northlake for 17 years and this is the best place I've ate tacos at in this area. They get busy and not well staffed at times but it worth waiting for. Tuesday is taco Tuesday but beware not all tacos were $1 only a few make sure you ask which ones and ask your waitress because I asked the bartender and told us all the tacos were $1 but our bill was tripled with that said I would still pay regular price for their tacos.