“Excellent Dinner and Great Service ”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Arrived a bit early for our reservation and sat at the bar. Service was excellent and drinks were perfect. We actually dined in the bar area in a comfortable booth. The waitress made recommendations and they were spot on. The butternut squash soup was heavenly..not too rich, not too thick and so nice and warm. The soup really was great. I selected the grilled scallops and they were amazing. The scallops were So tender and flavorful. We also ordered the brussel sprouts and we all agreed that they were great. My husband had the pork tenderloin and our friends had the trout. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Excellent meal with excellent service shared with great friends...it was a great evening.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

We had reservations and only had a short wait at 4:00 pm on a Sunday. I did notice a lot of empty booths as we entered the restaurant. Our booth was in the bar area near the greeting area. One could hear the conversations of arriving guest, and our next visit I will request a different booth. We were greeted by Carol, she is very knowledgeable. Her knowledge on drinks to full menu was outstanding. She was extremely friendly and we chose our dinners using her advice. Best drink Mango Jalapeño Crush, Lobster Flatbread was superb, each salad was fresh and tasty. The Lamb Shank just fall off the bone and flavor outstanding. We each had a different desert and only one person was disappointed. The S'mores chocolate was too sweet. I enjoyed the Key Lime. I rate the food a 5 but on the whole due to atmosphere and placing of our booth a 4. Price is inline with high end restaurants.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

First time there . 6:00 pm reservations and got seated 35 minutes late . Very loud . The Flat Bread appetizer was delicious as was the Shrimp Scampi. I also ordered soup and they brought that out at the same time as the apps which to me is poor service . My wife had the Lamb Shank and it was very tender but very bland . I had the Filet and it was nicely done but the veggies were flavorless. I would try it again but would not go out of my way to eat there . As we were leaving the reservation list was an hour behind schedule .

1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here with a business group and can't say enough about how pleasant and accommodating the staff were. They were friendly, upbeat and simply made you feel as though you were their most important customer of the evening. The food selections were well proportioned and delicious.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Second visit to this restaurant for lunch with friends . I ordered Filet Mignon. It was the most tender steak I think I have ever had. Their portion sizes are not large. Someone with a large appetite may still be hungry. Their food is very good. Nice place with good service.