“Fantastic and friendly ”
Review of Stanley's Kitchen

Stanley's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Ripponden
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Description: Vintage inspired tea room in the heart of a small village. Serving light breakfasts, lunch and afternoon tea. Available for provate function hire afternoon tea parties every Sunday. Children's menu available.
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We booked a table at lunch to celebrate our wedding anniversary (us 2 and our 14yr old). I have never been to a friendlier tea room! Nothing was too much trouble for them, they were all really lovely and the food was to die for, so tasty. Made our anniversary one to remember, thanks to all.

PennyH121, Owner at Stanley's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for your review Ginette. I am really pleased that you had an enjoyable anniversary visit to us. If you are ever passing again please drop in for a second visit.
Regards
Penny

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Not as good as we had been led to believe! The young staff couldn’t or didn’t want to listen to what we wanted to order. Customer satisfaction comes from great service ...this was not! A great pity as the snack we had was fine.

PennyH121, Owner at Stanley's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear you feel the service let us down on yor visit. I can assure you that I am very, very passionate about customer service and do my upmost to make sure that the service is always as good as it should be. I am assuming you visited on a Saturday as this is when I have younger staff working, although I am always there too albeit mostly in the kitchen. I would really appreciate if you could give me a call 07434 881342 or send me a facebook inbox message to the Stanley's Kitchen page with the details of what happened so that I can address any training needs/speak to the staff who were working. I had no issues brought to my attention by any customers on Saturday and so I am unsure what went wrong. I would like to ensure that whatever happened doesn't happen again and I do hope you come back to give us a second chance on the service front. Kind Regards. Penny (owner)

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Excellent value and nicely presented choice of sandwiches and cakes
Very handily located innthe cebtre of Ripponden and obviously appreciated as it was full on my visit.
Also does take away meals and sandwich orders.

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your afternoon tea.
Thank you for taking the time to leave is a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Stanley’s has moved to a bigger premises across the road from the old one! Only thing that’s changed is it’s just got ever BETTER! It’s kept the same charm and friendly atmosphere of the old place, Menu extensive , staff polite and friendly , they cater fabulously for children of all ages from my 1 year old to my older nieces and nephews they all love a Stanley’s treat! Everyone I know loves Stanley’s! You won’t be disappointed x

What a lovely review! I am so glad to hear you feel we have maintained our charm following our move. Exactly what we were aiming for!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Came in for a cuppa at lunch time, their service was so immediate and friendly and I was comfortably people-watching and sipping tea with 2 minutes of walking through the door! The place is really full of light thanks to the big windows and it feels very clean and open without being impersonal or cold. The menu is quite extensive and they don’t stinge on quality at all. Will definitely be visiting again!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and the service you received was friendly and efficient. That is something we work hard at getting right!
We hope to see you again soon.