Book now, pay at stay
US$71
TripAdvisor
The George(Felton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbristol airportan early flightbed apartmentjug of fresh milkstayed herebreakfast cerealsbristol areabiscuitsliving areanext morningon arrivalb and bnight's sleeptea and coffeenight staytvaccommodation
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Newditch Farm was perfect for a stay night before a flight. The mezzanine style accommodation is unique as it means you get a separate living area, not a large space but cosy and comfortable. TV with freeview, tea and coffee makings. Everything very clean. You order breakfast the night before which was generous and delicious. Penny and family were all very friendly. Transport to the airport was super easy, Newditch is literally less than 5 minutes drive and I left my car parked with Newditch for 4.5 days. No problems whatsoever.

The only reason I have taken a star off is because the wifi could use a boost. It is best useable for just leisurely browsing. It may have been the heavy winds the night I stayed but it was very difficult for business use as the wifi kept dropping out and was quite slow. However, this is now definitely my choice for use when using Bristol airport, I will just make sure I don't have to bring any work with me next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Mesaana78
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The last time I went to Newditch, I arrived at the airport in a wheel-chair and was treated like visiting royalty! After a super breakfast the owner gave me a lift into Bath, as he had to go there anyway and he was most reluctant to accept anything towards the petrol.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank anthonydlockie
Reviewed 20 September 2013

On our most recent of many visits we left the car with them at very reasonable rates and then were picked up from the Airport on our return at 1.15 am and within 5 minutes we were in our room for a very comfortable night's sleep before an excellent full English breakfast. What more could you want. All the family are involved in the operation and they are all charming ,helpful and friendly. On another occasion we were even driven by them down the road for supper and then collected again to save us from driving.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jph1066
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

We have used newditch farm for years now. They are very friendly, take and collect you to the airport and look after your car, never any problems. The price is great to. I have recommended this to many and they do use. A great place.

Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Johnathan W
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was absolutely made up by my stay at Newditch Farm,what an amazing place to stay, it was so clean, so friendly and so convenient. the B ad B is run by a lovely family and they made me felt at home for the five nights i spent there. the breakfast was lovely....it really was...lovely oatmeal porridge...the yellowest eggs, great sausages. it was great ...... I will be coming back here and will be telling friends about it... I absolutely recommend it. ..........................................................

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business