The George(Felton)
US$88
US$90
Westfield Lodge(Felton)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsan early flightbristol airportbed apartmentjug of fresh milkbiscuitsstayed herebreakfast cerealsbristol arealiving areaon arrivalb and bnext morningnight's sleeptvaccommodationsetteekettle
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Booked a nights stay in a one room apartment, greeted by a lovely fella, who showed me to my room and the facilities in it. Ensured i had a taxi number to get me to the place i was going to the next morning, couldnt have been more accommodating. Lovely room downstairs with breakfast and tea and coffee laid out, spotless bathroom and a charming bedroom. Couldnt have asked for more from a b&b.
Make sure you take advantage of the airport pickup they offer, my only regret is that i didnt take them up on it myself.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Recently used the parking, Airport transfers and B and B, clean and comfortable accommodation, good quality breakfast tray, prompt pickup. Before we came home booked for next trip, really easy decision to make.Run by very helpful young gentleman,. Budget price, top service. Many thanks Graham.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We stopped here in a 2 bed apartment the night before an early flight from Bristol Airport.
Everything went very smoothly and Howard the owner was a pleasure to deal with.
The apartment we were in, had a kitchen/living area with everything you need.
There was a shower room and 2 bedrooms. The bedrooms are in The eaves and are quite compact, but perfectly adequate. The whole apartment was beautifully furnished and decorated. There were some nice touches,such as bottles of water, biscuits, tea making facilities, milk and breakfast cereals.
The deal with had included a weeks parking and transfers to and from the airport. This all went smoothly and if we fly from Bristol again, this is definitely where I will stop.
Thank you Howard for your hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This accommodation was a surprising little gem - perfect for an overnight stay if you are flying in or out of Bristol Airport (or potentially a longer stay).

My partner, parents and I had an early flight out of Bristol Airport. As we wouldn't be arriving until late evening and would depart early in the morning we were after a budget base for an overnight stay and came across Newditch Farm (which was half the price of the local hotels for four adults in two rooms).

Newditch Farm exceeded all of our expectations. The owner's were flexible and accommodating with our arrival time. We were able to park immediately outside of our accommodation and we had a warm welcome on arrival.

The 'apartment' (which felt like a little cottage as it was over two floors) was charmingly decorated, well equipped and very comfortable. There was a lovely little kitchen/living/dining area on the ground floor along with a shower room and on the upper level was a double and twin room.

We were given a jug of fresh milk on arrival and tea, coffee, cereals and brioche were all provided which I hadn't expected for the price.

Perfect for families and travellers looking for home comforts. Having stayed at a few of the other hotels near the airport Newditch has definitely made the best impression - we will definitely book again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We needed to stay overnight in the Bristol area and wanted somewhere quiet away from the city centre. We were very happy in our 2 bed apartment which was stylish and cosy and had everything we needed. We had a good night's sleep in a very comfortable bed and, although we were told breakfast was not provided in the self-catering accommodation, there were small packets of cereals, brioche rolls, as well as supplies of milk, tea, coffee and biscuits. We were also pleased to find that the apartment had wifi.
I'd imagine that most people who stay there would be on their way to or from the airport, but I'd recommend it to anyone as a longer-term stay and a base for touring the beautiful surrounding countryside.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple