“Beautiful Sushi Restaurant”

Add it.
Woow Sushi
Ranked #123 of 226 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I came here yesterday afternoon for lunch with my boyfriend. I did not expect this place to look so high class. We shared a California/salmon/tuna maki platter. I'm a huge California maki fan, and this maki tasted so fresh, and amazing. On top of this place looking so fancy, the prices were great! Very reasonably priced, and the quality was wonderful.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We have been here so many times over the past year we couldn't even count.
The food here is always B+ to A- . Great fir a suburban sushi restaurant.
The white tuna is consistently excellent and fresh. The red tuna is always good to great. We always ask the server what they know is excellent that day. They are right most every time.
We have also found that this location is better than the others.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

On our most recent visit, we entered and waited for around 5 minutes in a very small, tightly cramped front lobby that barely fit three people. There was no one manning the front or the Sushi bar. It was not a good start to our visit.

We were lead into a very narrow, small back room with tables and seated. They were very slow about refilling drinks/waters despite not being very busy. The same thing occurred when it was time to leave. No one came to check on us or give us our bill and we had to flag someone down who was walking into one of the back rooms.

We ordered a round of appetizers and some sushi and main dishes.The appetizers were okay, but slightly small in portions. My friend enjoyed his sashimi, but the eel sushi I got (which I've had before and liked at other restaurants) tasted extremely fishy and turned my stomach. No one other than our sashimi-loving friend really enjoyed the visit.

I highly suggest taking the minute or so extra and driving to Mizu instead. It's just a nicer atmosphere with better service and better food.