“Good choice for a Polish deli”
Review of Gorka Deli

Gorka Deli
Ranked #135 of 215 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Gorka Deli is located in a large shopping center, so parking is absolutely not a problem. We stopped at Gorka Deli for two favorites to take home. The first was an assortment of pierogi. The second was stuffed cabbage or gołąbki. We had them for dinner when we arrived home and we could not believe how good both items tasted. The staff was friendly and efficient and the prices were reasonable. Was the golabki as good as the ones my Mom made? I don't think they were that good, but they are close.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Usually have no problems here. Great selection of breads from different bakeries. Extensive collection of sausages cold cuts. and cheeses. Don't purchase large amounts of lunchmeat because it doesnt stay more than a couple days at home. The cheese is both Polish and non Polish. It seems to be fresher and lasts long. The sausages are tasty and they even have chicken kabanosy for those who don't like pork or prefer a less fatty version.
i recently had a bad experience. I purchased 6 polish hamburgers (kotlety) for out of town guests. I brought it home and found the middles to be raw. I took them back and I showed it to the deli clerk and she agreed with me. The other blond lady did not believe it. They gave me my money back with nothing to substitute. One woman was mildly apologetic while the blonde lady in glasses was aloof. I can't believe their customer service is so poor, especially since I frequent the store about 6 times a week

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is a small Polish grocery store. Think 7-11 with a hot food counter. We eat their prepared lunches once a month. For you Southerners, it has a decent "Polish" meat and 3 for under $10.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Seems to have wide range of choices. Has full deli, plus ready to serve meals. Also has grocery items plus bakery. Prices seem fair and courteous associates. They have a freezer with soups,pierogi, dumplings. The store is located in an outside mall ,so parking is fairly easy. This is not a restaurant but a Polish Deli with groceries.

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

We find Gorga to prepare excellent Polish dishes. Try the blueberry pierogi. The portions are hearty comfort food from the old country

1  Thank Deb K