“Great Family Italian Restaurant”

Perry's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Visiting Chicago during Saint Patrick's celebration made the waiting at the restaurants too long so we decided to drive to the next town and try this Italian restaurant. There were many families enjoying each other's company while a live band was playing my favorite type of music from the 60's. We each ordered what is considered pizza turnovers and right up front they told us it would take 30 to 40 minutes to bake. So we went ahead and ordered salads and drinks in anticipation while enjoying the nice music. Once they was presented we understood why it took so long, they were huge. The turnovers tasted good but perhaps next time we will stick to a more conventional Italian food and order a large pizza instead which looked very enticing at the other tables.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

A nice quiet place for good food that is reasonably priced. I take friends or family there. Nick the owner stops by your table to see how u enjoyed your food. Always tries to make it work. Can't go wrong

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Got a sample of their pizza on the Holiday walk the Friday after THanksgiving , it was horrible. Worse than ever

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I had gone to this place once before and must've gotten lucky with the one beef sandwich I ordered that day (that one was good) because when I ordered again, this time for my family and I, all three beef sandwiches were terrible. The meat was chewy and inedible. All three of us were pulling full slices of beef off of our sandwiches because all three had meat with that type of fat that has the consistency of rubber. We took about half the meat off, what a waste of money. I talked this place up to my family, and what a let down. These were take out, if we had been dine in, I would've sent them back and asked for a refund. Don't order the beef sandwich.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here while in Chicago. We had the pan pizza, and it was amazing. One if the best pizzas I've ever had.