“We love this place!”

Panino's
Ranked #22 of 91 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We've eaten here a few times (we don't live nearby now) and the food is absolutely wonderful. For our latest visit we had lunch with my wife's sister who had a long layover at O'Hare. We had a bottle of wine, pizza, and I had their shrimp poboy. I come from New Orleans and while i love the local poboys I must say that Panino's tops anything I've ever had in NOLA. The real key is their bread. While it's not the light french bread from NOLA, I like it even more. We bought 2 loaves that just came out of the oven when we left. What a treat. This place is a real gem.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Always wonderful to find Gluten Free options these were especially good since everything is made from scratch no premade foods.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We visited early on a Friday night on a friend's recommendation. A very small venue that does a booming take out business.

The pizza was excellent. We had 2 pizzas and a baked artichoke appetizer. All dishes were very good. Highly recommend this place, although you might have to wait for a table.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

By far the best Italian restaurant in Park Ridge. Last year we went to Italy. This is the closet we've come to that flavor. Usually we order the veal Marsala or the Spagetti Carbonara, such great flavors! Their bread is superb. Just go there!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Only had a pizza and fried calamari but both were very good. Will go back. Hard to find, and parking was hard too at lunch time, but nice little place. Owner was rea thing over new waitress's shoulder though!

Been to Panino's? Share your experiences!