“Nice sports bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Atmosphere is good. Nice hometown sports bar. Waitress' are wonderful and food is very good. pricing is moderate. Nice outside area.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times. The food is subpar at best. Water is nasty to the point that pop made with it barley covers the dirty taste. Floor is always unsanitary due to popcorn. Waitstaff always acts like they are stressed. Chicken quesadilla was made with soggy chicken...

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for some chicken tenders and a beer. They was ok, not like I used to remember them, a little too greasy than I remember from before. Limited on draft selection out back.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

A great little sports pub to watch all the games. Food is good and the beer is cold. Have great daily specials. Prime Rib on Saturday nights.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here on a Saturday at 5:00 for dinner. Soon after we sat down, this pub filled up quickly. Drinks were served quickly. We ordered the hottest wings they prepare which were the habanero wings. The server said are you sure. Yes I am sure because you cannot out hot me. The wings came out and I was not impressed....at best they were for rookies. We also ordered ribs and kabobs. The beef on the kabobs was really chewy. The meat on the ribs was tender and the sauce was just OK. American fries were bland. Cole slaw was tasty. Great sports bar pub to drink beer and eat popcorn at, but I'm not interested in coming back here for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone

Been to Kouri's Pub? Share your experiences!