“Game night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Very good wings! And burgers. My wife loves the loaded nachos! Awesome way to watch a game and satisfy those munchies!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Was in Pekin for a business trip and stopped in after trying to find a local place to eat dinner. This is definetly a "local" eatery. Friends greeting friends and very friendly atmosphere. My wife and I sat at a high top in the bar area and the couples near us greeted as if we were locals. Waitress was very attentive and made sure we wanted for nothing. Ordered the toasted ravioli and it was awesome. In addition to the popcorn served "free" to each customer, we then ordered a meal. Served fresh and hot and quickly. Great food and great service, if ever back in the area will do this place again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Atmosphere is good. Nice hometown sports bar. Waitress' are wonderful and food is very good. pricing is moderate. Nice outside area.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times. The food is subpar at best. Water is nasty to the point that pop made with it barley covers the dirty taste. Floor is always unsanitary due to popcorn. Waitstaff always acts like they are stressed. Chicken quesadilla was made with soggy chicken...

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for some chicken tenders and a beer. They was ok, not like I used to remember them, a little too greasy than I remember from before. Limited on draft selection out back.

Been to Kouri's Pub? Share your experiences!