“Great food, decadent desserts”
Review of Two25

Two25
Reserve with OpenTable
Two25 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 413 Restaurants in Peoria
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hamilton
Description: Two25 is a polished casual restaurant located in the Mark Twain hotel of downtown Peoria. Our signature dinner entrees include a broiled New York Strip served with classic Gratin Dauphinois - a 30 layer potato gratin, a Dijon Crusted Salmon, and a rich Seafood Carbonara. Our dessert menu features choices such as delectable Chocolate Mousse topped with a Raspberry Chambord Sauce . Diners can complement their meals with our wine program - a large selection is available by the glass, flight, half bottle or bottle. Our reserve list by the bottle is sure to help you celebrate that special event. Our lunch selection includes great soups, sandwiches, and a pizza buffet with a fresh salad bar. If you wish host your next event in one of our private dining rooms please contact Seth Hanchett. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

For the second year in a row we enjoyed a meal here while staying at the Mark Twain hotel. The food is very good, and we also enjoyed the desserts this time, trying 3 different items. Everyone enjoyed their evening.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Very nice bar with expert mixologists who provided me with fantastic Manhattans. Lobster Bisque was excellent and the Veggie Thin Crust Pizza I had was very good. Would love to come back and have a steak after Lent if over. Highly recommend the place

Reviewed 28 February 2018

we just ate at the Two25. The atmosphere was really cool. The service was good and I thought the food was really good. They have a lot of choices on the menu. I had the pear salad with chicken. It was a beautiful presentation and tasted just as good. very light and quite delicious. My companions had the calamari and she loved it. Another had the burger and the cauliflower grits. She said they were tasty. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I used to eat lunch here (pizza buffet) when I worked in downtown peoria but never really gave it much thought for dinner. My wife and I always hit the same ole tried and true spots elsewhere, but after watching her favorite restaurant (to remain nameless lol) start to slide, we decided it was time to try something new. We are glad we did! We had the goat cheese appetizer to start, which was really good. I had a regular salad and she had the pear salad which was beautiful and delicious. She had the filet and I had the ny strip. Both were cooked perfectly. Service was excellent and the timing of the courses gave us time to sit, relax and talk. It was a very enjoyable experience and we will dine here again. Thank you Two25. Job well done!!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Our group of about 11 had dinner here last night. The place has a nice atmosphere and plenty of places for people to eat and enjoy themselves together in nice size rooms. I had the rack of lamb. To begin, the lamb was probably the best I have ever had, but certainly the best in this area. Often when a menu says lamb, what you get may be mutton or something that is rather gamey. This lamb was excellent. It was cooked very well and was very tender. There was no gamey test and not tons of seasoning in an effort to cover something up.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. My co-workers were mostly eating the filet which I believe was very good as well as no one had any left on their plates. I will definitely be back and would recommend anyone to try this place. The staff was great. They answered all my questions and were attentive with water and whatever anyone needed. For the most part, I didn't even notice they were there, but my water was filled and plates were taken when needed. Everything was done very professionally and with a smile. My waiter recommended the lamb in response to my questions about the menu. His advice was spot on- glad I listened to him.

Thanks for the wonderful meal.

Been to Two25? Share your experiences!