“Interesting good food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The restaurant is casual, the menu is eclectic with good salads, soup, daily specials. A nice place to meet friends, very near the Peoria Riverfront Museum.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Had an enjoyable evening with our children, ages 9 and 11. The staff was outstanding and the food excellent.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Rhythm Kitchen is the only place in Peoria you can go (Consistently) and find live music...which is both sad and yet nice that at least there is this place. The menu is ok. I wouldn't say I go there for the food. But it isn't bad. They do not update their website so you won't find up-to- date information on it, which is kind of unfortunate. That being said.....If it is a sat. night and you want music and your kind of hungry.... this is the place for you.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I walked down to the river area from my hotel in search of some lunch. I happened upon this place and was very pleased. I asked the server for a recommendation and she gave me several, but the one that jumped out to me was the meatloaf sandwich. It was a good piece of meatloaf on some good bread, but my favorite was the potato salad. It had a lot of good flavors and I wished I had more. Glad I happened upon this little place.

1  Thank Eric J
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We went to Rhythm Kitchen for a Saturday lunch and loved the vibe and decor--the chandeliers are awesome in particular! The food was really good as well--my jambalaya was a bit on the hot side for me (I typically don't eat spicy food), but it was so tasty that I ate it anyway and enjoyed it. I know they have music here in the evenings and in the summer and we'd love to come back for dinner and music sometime.

Been to Rhythm Kitchen? Share your experiences!