Free cancellation until 28/07
US$95
Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Courtyard
US$116
Country Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$102
US$110
US$116
US$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

All reviewsboutique hotelomeletdrink ticketsfree drinkswafflessurround soundillinois riverview of the riverfront deskdowntown peoriaironing boardin townbreakfast was includedthe shuttle driverwould definitely stay here againsausageflat screen
Reviewed 3 June 2017

So glad we chose this locally owned boutique hotel downtown Peoria, convenient from the interstate. Room decor nicely blends exposed brick with modern furnishings. The bathroom was adequate, and everything was clean. I give this place extra points for its friendly staff and a pretty great free breakfast, with made-to-order omelets and restaurant seating. We also enjoyed the hotel restaurant for dinner: upscale feel, but menu featured a range of price points and the food was good. My only critique is that the bed pillows were kinda small and felt ready or replacement. They should fix that.

Room Tip: River view is nice
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time and telling us about your stay. We will look at pillows this coming week to see what needs to be replaced. I hope the next time your in Peoria you will stay with us and see the new services we will be offering. Thanks again and I will pass your comments on to the staff.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been nicely updated. Rooms are well-appointed with fabulous beds, flat screen tv, and good quality furniture. I did not appreciate the rain shower. It leaked so the water pressure wasn't very strong and rinsing the shampoo out of my hair took forever. The shower had a non- slip mat but could have used a grab bar for those who are less steady on their feet. I appreciated the Seattle's Best coffee in the room. Ask for a room on a top floor. Traffic can be noisy. The breakfast was wonderful. There was lots of choice from danish to omelets made to order. We stayed over the Memorial Day weekend and most restaurants near the hotel were not open. The hotel restaurant was closed also.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time and telling us about your stay. I am sorry about the water pressure and will have maintenance look at this today. We look forward to you staying with us the next time your in Peoria.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Convenient location. Front desk staff and restaurant staff were amazing. Our room had a nice view overlooking the river. We also received 2 complimentary full breakfast (which was awesome - fresh cooked omelet), free parking and two complimentary drinks from the bar inside the restaurant. The room was modern and comfortable. Will definitely return to this location when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Thank you for these kind words, we look forward to seeing you in the future. I will pass your comments on to the staff.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

So, we selected Mark Twain because of it looked well located and had a bar/restaurant. I paid more the larger rooms so we could have a view of the river and plenty of room to spread out while in the room checking emails etc. Unfortunately little went according to plan. I'll start with the good:

- The room was large and well appointed. Loved the wall mounted ironing board with light!
- The staff was very friendly.
- It was nicely located in town.
- The cookies and fruit were a nice touch at check out.

Not so good:

- Even though the hotel was mostly empty we were not given a room on the river view side of the hotel. We had a view of the parking lot and expressway. I really don't understand why any hotel wouldn't give guests the best rooms available when occupancy is so low (I'm guessing below 25%), especially when we paid the highest list price for that night.
- Again, even though the hotel was mostly empty, they still put someone in the room right next door to us. I could hear them talking and moving around most of the night. They weren't being loud, the rooms are just not well insulated. Why not stagger occupancy???
- The bar/restaurant was closed. It seems this is a regular occurance on Sundays. I wish they would post this on their website. We would have chosen to stay elsewhere.
- The internet was not working the whole time we were there.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time and making me aware of your recent stay. We will take your ideas and implement them, facing the river and staging rooms are very good ideas. I recently joined the hotel here and these changes could impact the guests experience in a positive fashion. We are working on a small selection of food available for guests on Sundays with the hopes of implementation by July. I do appreciate your feedback and hope the next time you are in town you will stay with us and see the changes we are impilmenting.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Mark Twain hotel is listed as boutique hotel in Peoria, Illinois. The hotel is quaint and user friendly. Be prepared to bus your own luggage and park your car for no additional charge in the back of the hotel.What really cinched the deal was that another upscale nearby hotel required a 2-night minimum stay. No cigar! Certainly when I needed a one night reservation.
The bar and bar tender were friendly however the breakfast was a serious cut above what I had expected. Omelets and eggs to order. Good oatmeal and bakery and ample seating.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business