Bank House Hotel, Spa & Golf, BW Premier Collection
  • Bar/Lounge
PremierInn.com
The Malvern(Malvern)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfunction roomwedding receptionhigh standardample parkingvisiting worcesterfriends weddingbar foodmalvern hillsstandard roomlovely hotellambevening mealblack puddingafternoon teasteam roomfollowing morningcooked breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Bank House Hotel is a lovely place with a Spa and Golf course so plenty to keep you busy. We didn’t try the evening meals as we were out with family but my Sister in Lawsaid there meal was very good The breakfast was very good and plenty to eat. The Staff were very helpful on the desk and in the Breakfast room. Bar staff were also very good.
The bedrooms were very big and very clean with T V and coffee and tea facilities. The downstairs room were well presented and lovely flowers around the area

Stayed: March 2018
Jason_GM_BankHouse, General Manager at Bank House Hotel, Spa & Golf, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Margaret D,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review following your stay for your Granddaughters wedding. Your positive feedback in regard to the team is much appreciated and I am glad you found your room met and exceeded your expectations. I do hope that you will return to the Bank House Hotel, Spa and Golf in the future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not my usual place to stay when I'm visiting Worcester for work, however due to the Cheltenham Festival there were no vacancies. However I enjoyed my visit. I was going to eat in the bar however it is quite cramped but was told you could order the bar menu in the restaurant. Service and food were good. Corridors are very long so if you have any mobility issues ask for a room nearer to reception.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near to reception
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After an early morning rise and a long journey I arrived at the Bank House Spa Hotel. All I wanted to do was to rest, relax and have a cup of tea. I walked into the room to find that it had not yet been cleaned from the previous occupant. I had to then go and find someone to clean the room for me. I had to hang around for half an hour while this was done. I travel a lot and have never encountered this situation before. Also, when they service the rooms each day, they do not replenish the supplies. By the third day I had completely run out of toilet paper. It is very obvious that this is not a professionally run establishment.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Elisa888656,
I am sorry that we did not have the opportunity to discuss your points during your stay. I am disappointed that the above review does not reflect the proactivity of my team. We do try to accommodate guests who arrive earlier than our published check-in time and on this occasion we were nearing completion of your room and our Housekeeper apologised and offered refreshment while the room was prepared for you.
I have raised your points with our Housekeeping Manager and I would certainly like to have the opportunity to discuss your stay in more detail and would look forward to hearing from you, as you chose not to accept a token gift upon your departure, as we were unable to refund as you had wanted.
regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was really lovely, with some really nice touches in the room like lights in the wardrobe. The rooms are spacious and are nicely furnished.

There is a lovely lounge area by reception where I was able to meet colleagues for coffee which was great.

Breakfast was really varied and tasty.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear MelJ0n
Thank you for your most positive review following your recent stay. I am very pleased that you found our rooms so well appointed, we are most fortunate that we have such a great aspect and that our rooms are of good proportions.
Its great to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast.
We look forward to being able to welcome you back again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Third time ive stayed at this hotel for the cheltenham festival i will be returning again for next years festival,great location for cheltenham facilities are excellent spa is very relaxing staff are friendly and welcoming rooms are clean,comfortable all round great stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear H1034AFpaul_s,
Thanks for staying with us again for the Cheltenham Festival and I very much hope that it was a successful one for you. It is always great to see returning guests. Thank you for your positive comments in regard to the team here at the Bank House Hotel, Spa and Golf, as well as the Spa and the room quality. We very much look forward to welcoming you back for the Cheltenham Festival 2019. Kind regards