“Good Friday Fish Option”

Plainfield's Delight
Ranked #29 of 116 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Add this place to your Lenten (Friday) fish restaurant rotation. Some great fish dinner specials - cod, salmon, shrimp, etc. Includes entree, potato/rice, soup/salad, dessert and glass of wine.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This is a diner type restaurant. It opens at 6:30, no free WiFi. The service is quick and efficient. The coffee is ok. The eggs Benedict was pretty good although the Canadian bacon was a bit chewy. The hash browns were good. Altogether a good place for breakfast.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been here twice now. We accidentally found this place while getting the car serviced. The food here was definitely eatable with a generous serving size. Staff and host were courteous and attentive. There are booths and tables that can fit my 6'3" frame comfortably.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I have dined at the Plainfield Delight before on other occasions. I was so pleasantly surprised on October 10th, (my birthday) when my waitstaff presented me with a delicious slice of chocolate cake bearing a single lit candle! I mentioned in passing that it was my birthday.
The service and food is good! The restaurant is only eleven minutes from my home.
I definitely recommend it to others.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

It's a classic Chicago Greek coffee shop with the requisite huge menu. Friendly staff, good and plentiful food. We love their omelettes and scramblers. They have a very good senior menu. Try the Mediterranean wrap. Great for families. Enjoy!