“Family Dinner”

Monica's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Decided to visit this location which is about five minutes away from our home. I was very satisfied with that level of service plus the quality and the taste the food. My son ordered mixed fajitas and to say the least the beans and the taste of the meat was great. My daughter ordered the burrito and she enjoyed it very much. I had them mixed seafood tostada at it was good as well. I really enjoyed the horchata water.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This reminds me of the Mexican I used to get in my childhood! So good and reasonably priced. It's a diners drive-ins and dives kinda joint. Just good food fast.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We are staying at the nearby Crowne Plaza, this place is super close and the hotel shuttle dropped us off and picked us up (we wouldve walked but there were no sidewalks!!). Absolutely amazing food. My wife was ecstatic over the tongue tacos. My pastor enchiladas with verde sauce were incredibly delicious. Everything was fresh and tasty! We all ended up with the fruit smoothies (not too sweet!). The staff were lovely. Absolutely perfect dinner! Muchos Gracias!!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Very friendly service, fabulous food ( best Mexican I have had in awhile). Every flavor was so fresh!! I had the ceviche octopus, shrimp and cod tostada, an order of guacamole with chips- which are amazing!! They have the TV going in Spanish to catch your soccer game!!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We went for dinner and had an enjoyable evening.
The food was very good with a lot of flavor.
The wait service was friendly and excellent.