“Great combo with the Coranado”
Review of Octane InterLounge

Octane InterLounge
Ranked #25 of 395 Restaurants in Rockford
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere minus the hair salon in the middle of the restaurant. Besides that the food and service was fantastic. I had the blue cheese burger. There was no skimping on the blue cheese and garlic chips. Everyone at the table was happy with their selections. I followed my lunch with a turtle mocha, as a coffee lover this hit the spot!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Interesting and varied menu. Not a chain place. Excellent food. Reasonable prices. Friendly. Great place eat any time or before performance at Coronado.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Before a Rockford Ice Hogs hockey game we had 2 hours to kill and were hungry. We walked around and came across this little storefront establishment. And we're so glad we did! The only drawback is the seating capacity fills up quick! The food and service is great! The prices are very reasonable. We both had the chicken curry soup which was superb. I had the Ricky Ricardo sandwich and my wife had the Octane Burger. Both were very delicious! We'll definitely be back! I definitely recommend this place to anyone who is in the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

My friends and I eat here monthly. They have a seasonal, unique menu and I've never had anything I didn't love. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This place has been around for a while. It's always been a decent place to grab some food. They have amazing bloody Mary's and the food is decent. The staff is rude and pushy with massive attitude problems.
The area above the entry way is disgusting, see my picture for details.

keiji946, Manager at Octane InterLounge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

Hello Ryan, Please forgive us for the inconvenience we had caused, you may have very well caught us on our bad night/day just like any business we are prone to one of those.I assure you my staff is generally well behaved at their respective tables and would never be brash or aggressive towards our guests. I hope we can make it up to you on your next visit. -Patrick Alberto -Exec. Chef.