“Great Find”

Price range: US$7 - US$19
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Great little restaurant only two blocks from the Coronado theater and the BMO Center so a perfect location to get a creative tasty meal before a concert or sports event. Their flank steak and chocolate nachos are my go to choices. Sean at the door and Josh at the table make sure you have a great experience and are on time to your event.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere minus the hair salon in the middle of the restaurant. Besides that the food and service was fantastic. I had the blue cheese burger. There was no skimping on the blue cheese and garlic chips. Everyone at the table was happy with their selections. I followed my lunch with a turtle mocha, as a coffee lover this hit the spot!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Interesting and varied menu. Not a chain place. Excellent food. Reasonable prices. Friendly. Great place eat any time or before performance at Coronado.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Before a Rockford Ice Hogs hockey game we had 2 hours to kill and were hungry. We walked around and came across this little storefront establishment. And we're so glad we did! The only drawback is the seating capacity fills up quick! The food and service is great! The prices are very reasonable. We both had the chicken curry soup which was superb. I had the Ricky Ricardo sandwich and my wife had the Octane Burger. Both were very delicious! We'll definitely be back! I definitely recommend this place to anyone who is in the area.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

My friends and I eat here monthly. They have a seasonal, unique menu and I've never had anything I didn't love. Definitely recommended.

Date of visit: October 2015