“Great food and great experience!”
Review of Octane InterLounge

Octane InterLounge
Ranked #25 of 371 Restaurants in Rockford
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place for a casual but fun dining experience. Damion was our server and helped my friend pick a delicious meal! I had the Thai Noodles and yum!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stopped into Octane before a concert at the Coronado Theater to have a few drinks. The staff was friendly and the place was crowded. Will return to try the food on our next visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Open now for 20 years and as great as ever. Salmon salad was excellent. Thai noodles was very good. Long time customers and will be back again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We were there on Saturday, and did not know that we needed reservations, so we sat at the bar. We were amazed by the server, how good, fast, and friendly she was. In spite of the place being busy, and sitting at the bar, it was not too loud, and we felt cozy enough to enjoy our dinner. I had gluten free chicken, and it was delicious, my husband enjoyed his burger, and prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner reservations before an event at BMO Center. First time at Octane. Service was perfect, drinks were very good and fast. I had the Ricci Ricardo, I would recommend it. For me, the right amount of food. My wife had the grilled pear salad, that was a very pleasant surprise. Huge flavor and a decent size for the cost. She also had the small plate of Mac n' Cheese and that was also very good. Nice location to the BMO Center and priced right. Neat decor, a bit retro. It filled up fast, I would recommend reservations.