“A fun and eclectic place to eat and drink.”
Review of Octane InterLounge

Octane InterLounge
Ranked #25 of 373 Restaurants in Rockford
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Octane offers really delicious and unusual meals usually full of flavors and always quite filling. I have never eaten anything bad there, and often leave by saying next time I will try that.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I came here for dinner on a Friday night and although it was busy, we were seated quickly, though service was a little slow due to the rush. Both of us got burgers; my husband (and I) loved his Budokan burger. I got the Blue note burger and I liked that too. Only minor issue was that although he asked for him burger to be cooked medium, and mine was medium well, both of ours came out between medium well to well done. The server did apologize but it was a busy night and hopefully it can be attributed to that. We had the potstickers as an appetizer (pretty good!) and I had the special soup (creamy chicken with sausage I believe) which was fantastic. The espresso creme brulee was also really good. All in all we had a good experience and will be back to give it another try.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Octane has wonderful food. Their macaroni and cheese is so good. I get it every time I go there. Their desserts are also great! This is a nice quite and laid back restaurants. Their service is also great compared to the other restaurants downtown.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The food here is so delicious. It doesn't matter what you order off the menu it's all good. One of my favorite restaurants anywhere. Place is kitschy and fun and the wait staff is always friendly and helpful. Vegan's to meat lovers this place has it all.

1  Thank deanabingham
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The lunch menu includes soup, salads, sandwiches, burgers, tacos and pasta--something for everyone. Service was pleasant and our table overlooked the sidewalk and street. The only drawback was the acoustics: we were a table for three and it was hard to hear the person across from me.