Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
FindHotelUS$113
Agoda.comUS$90
All reviews room was clean nice breakfast other hotels staff was friendly il
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

The hotel is dated. The staff indicated that it will be renovated. The room was clean. The bed had seen better days and wasn’t a high quality mattress to start. It was pet friendly with very reasonable pet fees. It had an excellent back lawn perfect for pets. It is .5 miles from the most awesome dog park.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Stayed overnight before a flight out of Rockford.
Room was clean, bed was comfy and breakfast was good.
Front desk was very friendly.
They charged me twice for the room but was refunded for the mishap.

1  Thank Mary D
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and although you did encounter an issue with billing, my staff was able to correct it quickly. Thank you again. Michele Baer- General Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Got into my room at 8pm and the bedding of 1 bed stacked on another bed. Told front desk did not seem to interested what happened just made a comment that the room service must have staged the room but forgot to make the bed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you for the review. We are truly sorry about the issue you encountered regarding your room. I also would like to apologize for the behavior of the front desk staff. It is our goal to make sure every guest receives "Hometown Hospitality" and that was not it. I will definitely be bringing this to the attention of all of my staff. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you again. Michele Baer- General Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2020

This property was worth the price. The staff was professional and friendly. Our room was clean and typical size. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the this area. The breakfast was great also!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that you found the staff to be not only professional but friendly as well, and the stay to be a great value. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon. Michele Baer- General Manager

Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Baymont is a pet friendly budget chain. This hotel was clean though well worn. The lobby area is small and crowded. It could use a facelift.

My room was fine. Dim lighting was really my only complaint. Otherwise everything worked as it should and it was kept clean. It was relatively quiet and I got two good nights rest.

Breakfast that is served was terrible. Hot food items were still cold in the center. The selection is the same each day. Nothing tasted very good including very watery juice. I recommend skipping it if you stay here.

Staff was friendly and welcoming. The front desk clerk who checked me in remembered I was showing cats the next day so she asked how things went when I returned after the show. That was a nice touch.

Generally this is a good hotel for the money. But go out and get yourself a nice breakfast instead of relying on what this hotel has.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the review. Feedback is truly important to us. While we are glad to see that you enjoyed your overall stay and found the room to be comfortable and the staff friendly, we do apologize about the lobby appearance and the breakfast. We are currently in the midst of renovations and have not made it to the lobby area yet. However, we appreciate your comments and will definitely use them to try to improve upon this area. Thank you again. Michele Baer- General Manager