Days Inn Rockford
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$122
Radisson
US$159
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$67
Residence Inn
US$149
US$144
Staybridge.com
All reviewsroom was cleancheese omeletcontinental breakfasttoll roadsmall roomgas stationcracker barrelwi fiwafflesexcellent stayplace to sleepwould stay here againmotelheathermicrowavewalmartil
Reviewed 30 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Daysinn23868, General Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Nice quiet, clean rooms, great place to get away for awhile, I book this hotel every time I come down to Rockford prices are reasonable, never had any complaints about this hotel me and my girl love it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Daysinn23868, General Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The staff will love to hear this. We know that you have a choice and we sincerely appreciate that it's Days Inn! We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Got what I paid for Cheap room for 2 nights stay. Was clean and comfortable Tv reception like back watching in the 60's snowy reception. First night was noisy, could smell someone smoking even though a no smoking policy. Will probably look for some other place to stay next time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Daysinn23868, General Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the TV and the smoking. We just recently converted the building to 100% smoke-free, so unfortunately it might take people a few hard learned lessons before they all acclimate to the No smoking policy. I hope you give us another opportunity during your next visit. We appreciate the opportunity to improve our property. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I needed a place to sleep on a road trip for cheep and saw this had a good rice and decent reviews. It’s definitely got good service and employees, but the reality of a 2 star hotel can’t hide behind that forever. I woke up to hammering construction noises( they are renovating some rooms) on Saturday morning and the hallways smell like dog. But I can’t say I had a bad stay either.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

If I go to this area, again, for a convention, I will certainly consider staying here, again. I just needed a place to shower and sleep.
There are attractions in the area I visited, including a Frank Lloyd Wright house!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Daysinn23868, General Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We will work hard to strive for a 5 on your next stay. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.