“refreshing to know customer service still exsists”

Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90
Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Reviewed 30 January 2016

my room was very clean, and fully stocked with everything I needed.The staff and hotel manager were out of this world. All smiles and kind words. in a word refreshing. was treated like family. If your ever in Rockford il. this exstended stay America is the best bang for your buck.

Room Tip: easy on and off to the interstate
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I was not impressed by the breakfast or the prices of the vending machine food - i woke up bright and early for the breakfast and it was literally coffee, hot water, a few muffins and maybe an apple. They didn't even offer cold water. Maybe this could be improved by some yogurt or granola? i understand that it's "grab and go" but still pretty disappointing.

Room Tip: if you are just staying to have a place to sleep for the night - i would recommend..
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with our corporate office. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at RFD@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Arrived with no reservation. Got a room across from the laundry. Been traveling for a week - time to catch up on some laundry and paperwork.

Room average, a bit worn, needs a good renovation

Staff friendly and helpful. Located on the extreme east side of Rockford close to interstates and all the shopping and restaurants you could want.

Breakfast minimal "Grab & Go"

Room Tip: Your basic hotel. Would be OK if you were staying for a week or so.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that we failed to exceed your expectations. Still, I am glad to read that you enjoyed our friendly customer service and that we were able to accommodate your needs with our laundry facilities. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Recently needed a place to stay for two nights and didn't want to pay a fortune. This place was very decent and near freeways, food, and shopping. I would stay here again. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The air conditioner worked. There were no problems with the bathroom.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marq J
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to meet your needs and you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Dirty, dingy carpets.SMALL bath rooms, No sheets on the bed. No iron in the room. Noisy and no workout room at this location. "Free Wi-Fi" worked sometimes.
Want coffee after 9a.m.? Forget it!
In addition, our room was not made up when we checked in.
The only bright spot was the clerk at check-in did his best to help us.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room, may be quieter?
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about our front desk staff; however, we apologize that your stay did not meet our company’s high standards. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will work to ensure that we are thoroughly inspecting our rooms prior to guest arrivals as well as clearly communicating our amenities. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at RFD@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you are in the area.