US$94
US$109
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$190
US$163
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
All reviewsgrab and goice cube traysfront deskhot coffeeweekend stayupon checkrecommend staying hereexercise roomfree wifino frillsstate streetrockford ilbusiness tripclean roomskitchenetteesaappliances
Reviewed 18 July 2016

The room was clean. The carpet was a little worn and dirty. The mattresses felt comfortable to me. Staff was friendly. The continental breakfast was pre-packaged muffins, cereal bars, oatmeal and coffee -- pretty minimal. There was no place to sit and eat. Worked well for a group of scouts on the road, and maybe even a little to nice for that purpose!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samuel M
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The staff, especially Paige, was very helpful. We were stuck in a 5 hour standstill traffic jam. Didn't arrive until 6:30 am. They happily extended checkout time for us! Clean comfortable rooms!! Would definitely recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to know you didn't have any problems checking in after that terrible traffic. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. Got a great deal on the room and when we got there, we found it was very recently remodeled and very clean and comfortable. There were two workstations and three chairs to sit on. Mattress was firm and we slept great even though it is close to the interstate. Will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable rate. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We had a nice room, clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
Only complaint was about the pillows. They were very small and flat; used 3 of them and still felt like my head was laying flat on the mattress.
Need to get some good pillows.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

We appreciate the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, but I'm disappointed the pillows provided were not to your liking. This will be discussed with our housekeeping staff to be remedied. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I am very please with the cleanliness and the staff at this Hotel as they are excellent and always takes care of things for you. I am a long term stay and every Monday the front deck calls and checks on how housekeeping did when they cleaned my room. Best value for the money in the area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad you found our services and staff accommodating during your long stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!