ExtendedStay
US$99
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$134
US$129
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

All reviewsgrab and goice cube traysfront deskhot coffeeweekend stayupon checkrecommend staying hereexercise roomfree wifino frillsstate streetrockford ilbusiness tripclean roomskitchenetteesaappliances
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I am writing this review in the middle of the night because I cannot sleep due to my head, neck, and back aching. The small bed came with two of the smallest and hardest pillows possible. There are no alternate or additional pillows for the two of us. We found the drawers to be dirty as we searched looking for more and better pillows. Bed is small also.

When we arrived we thought the door was open and someone might be in the room. Turns out they left the light on (a nice attempt for a nice touch); however, there was just a larger opening with the way the door fit in the frame. It is fortunate that there have been no loud guests passing by in the hallway.

Upon arrival earlier tonight (after going to the other Extended Stay which you drive past on the corner of Clark) and saw the sign indicating the attendant was out in the property. I was headed to the door to dial 0 per the sign. She was sitting around the corner all the while apparently as she got up after hearing me sigh. She did suggest dinner at the Tavern on Clark, which is two doors down. That was wonderful and the redeeming part of the stay.

FYI--there is no ice bucket and machine. There are two ice trays in the freezer. These were empty and upside down. This is not too helpful when you want ice after arriving. Also, there is no in-room coffee. Although, I anticipate I can go downstairs in awhile and get some at the lobby breakfast. I am going to need some as I continue our drive this morning.

I am hoping I am able to get a better night's sleep in the next hotel we stay it after our drive to Indiana tonight.

Stayed one night 11/17 in Room 208

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

very clean hotel and quiet, you don't hear the cars on I-90.More then I expected for the price I paid for my 5 days stay.Near everything (restaurants, malls, stores etc.)Staff very friendly. With a kinchenette but you have to ask the front desk for plates and all.I would definatly stay ther again and I recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank steverock_9
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read you received more for the affordable price you paid and that our location was convenient. It is also good to know that you would stay with us again. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel was decent. Had a slight smell but nothing too overpowering. Plenty of parking available & staff was nice. Rooms have small kitchenette but you have to get plates cups and silverware from the front desk. My room didn't have any washcloths. And they originally tried to charge me more than I reserved the room for.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Sparkle B
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

After staying in a few poor motels this was a breath of fresh air. Very clesn place rooms very modern. Staff was nice and willing to help if any problems. Kitchen was nice, plus pet friendly if you have pets. I recommend this place to anyone that is going to stay for a week or so.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Your feedback is very important. Thank you for sharing. It is great to see you would recommend us because of our pet-friendly policy, clean accommodations, and great customer service provided by our staff. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting! We checked in this evening. The first room had such a stench of cigarette smoke that we immediately went back to the front desk to get a different room. After getting a second room, which also had a nasty cigarette smell, a torn screen, and cigarette ash in the window sill, we gave up, went to the desk to advise that it was just as bad but we were tired, and tired of playing musical rooms in this sub standard hotel. At 12:30am, while reading, what runs across the bedspread but a BEDBUG!!! I captured it, verified online what it was, and went to the front desk with it. The lady at the front desk asked if blood came out of it when I killed it. Then went on to say that usually the bed bugs are much bigger. Unbelievable! She called her manager at which time she started to say these are the bugs that live on the tall grasses. (Yeah, right.) I asked for a report, and she said they don't give those. And here we are, 2am, in a parking lot in our car because they did not have another room and would not book at another hotel saying everything is booked. I have NEVER had such poor service. I have NEVER stayed at such a nasty hotel. I am just sick with my entire experience here! DO NOT stay at this hotel!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family