“Best Restaurant in Rockford”
Review of Abreo Restaurant

Abreo Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 371 Restaurants in Rockford
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Abreo Restaurant (formerly Brio Restaurant), among other aesthetic updates, has recently undergone a name change. While we have a different look, our character, style, and vision remain the same! We are dedicated to constantly creating and refining our menus to bring you an exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed 26 April 2017

All Abreo dishes are fantastic. The owners and staff are extremely attentive and make you feel at home. I highly recommend this place, whether it be business travelers or a romantic night out. The Shrimp Asiago is one of my personal favorites, with the Duck Nachos as a close second.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We recently ate at Abreo, close to downtown Rockford. This is a nice rather small restaurant. Great ambiance. The menu is all tapas with a very creative selection of vegetable based or meat based tapas. Waiter was very knowledgeable and made great recommendations. Drink were also very good. I would highly recommend it and I will definitely be back when in town.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I've been to Abreo's twice- each time was a great experience. Latest visit was early Feb for an anniversary dinner. Had great service from the start to the end of the meal. The drinks were amazing. To start with we had the nachos which were delicious (and huge!). Due to the size of the nachos, my husband and I shared three plates- all amazing- Ramen dumplings, Steak elotes and chicken crepes- my husband wasn't a fan of the crepes, but i liked them. The elotes were the best of the three. Ambiance is intimate and perfect for date night. We'll be back!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful place for couples to visit and dine on excellent food. We had the nicest evening catching up with old friends without being rushed and then dining on some of the finest food I have had in months. The small servings are beautifully presented by Chef Paul. Two make a nice meal for older persons. Three make a full meal. The cocktail creations are delightful. The wine selections are wide-ranging and nicely priced. It is a small restaurant with seating at a counter or booths and tables. All of them are comfortable but the counter is the most popular among the local crowd. Pay attention to the specials when the waitress presents them. We found them excellent. They aren't available on a regular basis. There are a couple vegetarian dishes that make excellent salads with another selection or enough for a full vegetarian meal. At our table we had nine different dishes and every one of them was excellent so pick whatever you wish, I am sure it will be great.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Modern, classy restaurant located in downtown Rockford. A truly fun spot to socialize and dine! Unique items on the menu with a very professional and caring staff.