Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area
Hyatt.com
US$145
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsvolleyball courtwoodfield mallworkout roomairport shuttlesaunaconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The pool was extremely crowded from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., so I asked the manager if I could use the pool after the 11:00 a.m. checkout time, but was refused. I do not plan to stay at this hotel again because I do not feel the management was accomodating.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Doug D,

Thank you for your candid review! We appreciate the chance to host you at this location. I am concerned to hear that you didn't have a remarkable stay because of other guests using the pool. I understand how this has affected your experience and I'd like the opportunity to look into this for you. I sent you a direct message to obtain additional detail about your reservation.

We hope to serve you better on your next travel destination!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Anna B

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were all extremely disappointed and thoroughly disgusted at the shape of this hotel and the lack of customer service that it exhibited. Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows-Schaumburg, IL was the most disgusting excuse of a hotel I have ever been in. There was vomit on our chairs and stains from God knows what all over the bed covers. When I approached the manager on duty his blatant disregard for customer service/satisfaction was appalling. After explaining the conditions of our room and explaining the fact that we had three small children with us The manager on duty looked at me and every other guest standing at the counter and repeated to say that if we were not happy with her service or stay we were free to leave and he would refund our money I asked him if I could video him saying that? To which he replied absolutely!!!! This manager on duty‘s solution to solving the problem was for us all to leave and give us our money back. Not only were the rooms disgusting, the pool was atrocious and honestly you could not look anywhere and find a clean spot. This is a sorry excuse for a hotel. But honestly I think I could’ve overlooked some of the unhygienic conditions had the manager on duty not had such a juvenile approach to what might have resembled customer service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Momma,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us the above feedback. I am sorry that the cleanliness and service received were below par. I want all of your stays with us to be pleasant. I know this requires our capacity to provide you with a clean lodging and excellent customer service. I have shared your comments with the hotel management for the improvement of the services we offer. I trust that measures taken will avoid the same issues from reoccurring in the future. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give us another chance to serve you better.

Clayton G.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Rolling Meadows Holiday Inn is gross, and doesn't even deserve a half star. The main area where the have all the "entertainment" smells like feces. The "entertainment" is a DJ who loves to play the most valgar rap music for about 40 1-10 year old girls. I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. It was like a free for all kids everywhere and minimal parents to watch the littlest ones... Not to mention how terribly rude, unfriendly, and unhelpful the staff was. My room was really out dated, gross, and moldy. They had me check into a room without a working toliet! When I requested another room they basically told me in no nice manner I was s#$# out of luck and that they were at 100% capacity. I don't doubt that for a second there were people coming to hang out and use whatever without even having a room. This place is a dump.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi _smarie83_sp!

Thanks for choosing us for your stay in Rolling Meadows and sharing your concerns. I'm very sorry about the unpleasant odor, inappropriate choice of music from our DJ, and missed connection with our Front Desk staff. I also recognize the cleanliness and maintenance issues in your room including your en suite bathroom.

I understand the frustration, and I know that lapses like this will put me off as well. I can assure you that this is not the usual here, nor our best. Keeping that in mind, I reached out to you privately to learn more about your stay, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Once again, thanks for the feedback. We all hope you will give us a chance to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Safe travels,

Gian M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They need to shut this place or take away its IHG status these rooms are bad dark dingy and depressing not enough outlets for today’s busy travelers furniture is old and run its course if it wasn’t for being charged I’d check out and go else where I’m sure it’s the pool area that gets all the money because it’s certainly not the rooms be sure to zoom in on some of these pictures..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello LEAVENONAJETPLANE65,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows-Schaumburg Area, IL. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Meadows-Schaumburg Area.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Grrr. Some ‘deal’ - a $15 saving - on a $104 room (TripAdvisor price). Basically clean but glad I did not rely on the wake up call. Toilet base leaked and toilet paper roll liked to leap for freedom. Nice desk staff dealing with tired frustrated hungry passengers (no food available by the time we were dumped off after 9 pm & we all know how generous the airlines are with their food).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
FOM-GM, Manager at Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed most of your stay. It is very important for our management and entire team to review your feedback with utmost care and sincerity, Rest assured we will look into all aspect of your comments and address them in most appropriate way.