Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Residence Inn
US$149
Hotwire.com
3,309 results
All reviewsred baramerican grillconvention centersound machineclose to the airportlarge hotelpark sleep flybusiness conferenceo'hare airportking roomshuttle servicegift shopparking garageblue linedowntown chicagoo hareoutlet mall
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What to start with,
Good things: - big tv and nice cables.
- rooms look nice
-nice bar at lobby

Bad things:
- the noise of the airplanes, i felt that planes are landing and taking off from my room, i even changed 2 rooms and the noise is very high i couldnt rest at the day.

- the noise in the room itself, so the plane noise was not enough so the room was having kind of noise from outside exhaust fans.

-over noisy neighbors who i asked them many times to turn down the music

- phone operator takes ages to pickup.

I did not enjoy my stay neither had good rest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Travelled for a business meeting. Free shuttle to and from airport. Food was provided at meetings by hotel and was outstanding. Great overall impression. I wish I could have stayed longer. The rooms were very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We booked this hotel through ParkSleepFly and were thoroughly satisfied. Check-in and out were a breeze. The room we were assigned was extremely small and overlooked the parking garage. If you’re staying more than a night, you’ll want to request a larger room. The shuttle to and from the airport was the best we have experienced (and we’ve done this a lot!). Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was a special event and the hyatt is very accomadating to us , i really like this hotel and hope it our hotel of choice for our future event , ivwas get a topfloor smoking room looking at dt great skyline view

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great Room with a huge TV in the room. Front Desk was great offering me an emergency bathroom package including a razor blade, shaving cream, toothbrush and toothpaste after they found out I did not have my luggage due to Airline error.

I had dinner in their restaurant and the food & Service was good. Starbucks was open early so I was able to grab a cup of coffee and 5am in the morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business