“Calzone and chicken pita--yum!!”

Little Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 87 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This was close to our hotel. Double bonus it was close to. Target so we got to food and supplies in one trip. The calzone was huge!! And my son ate and ate because it was so good but could only eat half!! The chicken pita was stuffed with fresh tomatoes, lots of lettuce, but just as much chicken. Very good and hit the spot. They said the calzone would take 25 minutes. Don't think it took that long. Very nice. It was in a strip mall kind of place with out door seating. Not supper fancy, but very good! You got your money's worth!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The best pizza ever! I can not say enough good things about this place. We were greeted by the owner when we walked in. He asked us if it was our first time & when we said yes he explained his passion & method to his pizza. We were already sold at this point but when we tasted the pizza we were completely in love. If you are ever in the Chicago area, you must stop in & try it. Just a note: The apple maps states it is located in a starbucks plaza, it is actually across the street near the ihop & target.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

If you are staying near Chicago O'Hare and you have a hankering for a superb meal then you will surely be disappointed. Two things, There is not a lot of choice in the way of fantastic food in this area (I'm talking to you San Francisco & New York). It is pretty much chain restaurants and even some of those are not opened late in the evening. However, Little Angelo's serves up a fairly decent pizza. In addition they had a small but decent wine list. We had a nicely chilled bottle of rose from Spain which tasted wonderful at midnight after a long flight. The other good news is they are open until 4am and will deliver to your hotel.

1  Thank catherinejane_2014
Reviewed 23 May 2017

They make really good pizza and they are open until 4am! If you are staying in the Allstate Arena area, you could do worse at 3am.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Staying at the Hampton Inn, they gave me 2 menu's for places that deliver. On the Menu I saw a big yellow $3.50 delivery charge. Then tiny next to it is a font that is not clear and smaller $2.00 Addition surcharge to hotels..... I found that after seeing I was charged $5.50 for delivery, when they delivered 3 peoples food in one trip all to the Hampton at the same time.

My wings were not hot when they arrived, and my veal parm sandwich was not that great. I had to use the microwave in the hotel pantry area to heat it up again. The food in my opinion wasn't worth the price I paid for the delivery charge let alone the $19 roughly for those 2 items.