“Needs Improvement”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I was stranded overnight at the nearby Hyatt Place Hotel, due to a flight delay (thanks, American Airlines). The hotel shuttle driver raved about this place, and it was very late (11 pm), so there were not many options for dinner. I walked over to Little Angelo's. I was expecting more of a sit-down restaurant, but you order at the counter. No big deal. I ordered soup, and was told they were out. I asked about the lasagna, and she had to check if they had any. It turns out, I got the last portion. I wanted a glass of red wine. She went over to the refrigerator (?), and started looking around for some. When she didn't find any, she apologized that she only had some that was sitting on the counter, and it wasn't cold. Do they really not get any wine drinkers here? Anyway, I accepted the room temperature wine. Apparently, they do NOT get a lot of wine drinkers here, because the wine was awful - the bottle had clearly been open for a few weeks. I guess this place is better suited for students who want a late night slice of pizza and a cola drink.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This was close to our hotel. Double bonus it was close to. Target so we got to food and supplies in one trip. The calzone was huge!! And my son ate and ate because it was so good but could only eat half!! The chicken pita was stuffed with fresh tomatoes, lots of lettuce, but just as much chicken. Very good and hit the spot. They said the calzone would take 25 minutes. Don't think it took that long. Very nice. It was in a strip mall kind of place with out door seating. Not supper fancy, but very good! You got your money's worth!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The best pizza ever! I can not say enough good things about this place. We were greeted by the owner when we walked in. He asked us if it was our first time & when we said yes he explained his passion & method to his pizza. We were already sold at this point but when we tasted the pizza we were completely in love. If you are ever in the Chicago area, you must stop in & try it. Just a note: The apple maps states it is located in a starbucks plaza, it is actually across the street near the ihop & target.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

If you are staying near Chicago O'Hare and you have a hankering for a superb meal then you will surely be disappointed. Two things, There is not a lot of choice in the way of fantastic food in this area (I'm talking to you San Francisco & New York). It is pretty much chain restaurants and even some of those are not opened late in the evening. However, Little Angelo's serves up a fairly decent pizza. In addition they had a small but decent wine list. We had a nicely chilled bottle of rose from Spain which tasted wonderful at midnight after a long flight. The other good news is they are open until 4am and will deliver to your hotel.

1  Thank catherinejane_2014
Reviewed 23 May 2017

They make really good pizza and they are open until 4am! If you are staying in the Allstate Arena area, you could do worse at 3am.