“Classic Chicago Style Pizza”

Little Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the nearby Hilton Place to attend a concert at the Allstate Arena. It was a beautiful day so we opted to walk to dinner and Little Angelo's was right next to the arena. We ordered at the counter which is a little odd since you can see a menu on the wall but there are no prices listed, which seems a little sketchy. We ordered a small deep dish pizza with sausage, onions and mushrooms. They advised it would take 30-35 minutes for the pizza. We also ordered 2 beers, paid out $33 tab and went outside to sit. The pizza arrived right on schedule and it was exactly as I want Chicago style pizza to be. Super cheesy, crisp crust on the bottom with a robust tomato sauce. We thoroughly enjoyed it. The downside is that this is not a full-service restaurant so when you're ready for another beer, you have to go back to the counter to get it. And they provide paper plates and plastic silverware, which doesn't really hold up well with Chicago style pizza. Overall, a good experience. We would go again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Let me put this out there right away. I had fabulous time at little Angelo's. The gentleman who was there was very friendly and engaging. Initially when we got there we ordered large dip dish. (Me, my wife and our two kids 14 and 12). The gentleman kindly asked us are you sure? We both laughed and immediately realized large was just too much for us. So we order medium. The gentleman told us "im not after your money, im after your business... and the money of course." I thought that was really nice of him giving us a heads up about the size of the meal. We waited for about 20-25 minutes. It was worth it. The deep dish was delicious. We had pepperoni and sausage. We still have some left over..our first meal once we land in Cancun. Reading other remarks I saw other patrons might have not experienced good customer service. Im glad to say my experience was awesome.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I was stranded overnight at the nearby Hyatt Place Hotel, due to a flight delay (thanks, American Airlines). The hotel shuttle driver raved about this place, and it was very late (11 pm), so there were not many options for dinner. I walked over to Little Angelo's. I was expecting more of a sit-down restaurant, but you order at the counter. No big deal. I ordered soup, and was told they were out. I asked about the lasagna, and she had to check if they had any. It turns out, I got the last portion. I wanted a glass of red wine. She went over to the refrigerator (?), and started looking around for some. When she didn't find any, she apologized that she only had some that was sitting on the counter, and it wasn't cold. Do they really not get any wine drinkers here? Anyway, I accepted the room temperature wine. Apparently, they do NOT get a lot of wine drinkers here, because the wine was awful - the bottle had clearly been open for a few weeks. I guess this place is better suited for students who want a late night slice of pizza and a cola drink.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This was close to our hotel. Double bonus it was close to. Target so we got to food and supplies in one trip. The calzone was huge!! And my son ate and ate because it was so good but could only eat half!! The chicken pita was stuffed with fresh tomatoes, lots of lettuce, but just as much chicken. Very good and hit the spot. They said the calzone would take 25 minutes. Don't think it took that long. Very nice. It was in a strip mall kind of place with out door seating. Not supper fancy, but very good! You got your money's worth!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The best pizza ever! I can not say enough good things about this place. We were greeted by the owner when we walked in. He asked us if it was our first time & when we said yes he explained his passion & method to his pizza. We were already sold at this point but when we tasted the pizza we were completely in love. If you are ever in the Chicago area, you must stop in & try it. Just a note: The apple maps states it is located in a starbucks plaza, it is actually across the street near the ihop & target.