“Food ok ”
Review of Freshii

Freshii
Ranked #46 of 91 Restaurants in Rosemont
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went there on Sunday Food was not that good and service was horrible . Would not go back there.......

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

They have good healthy food options- bowls, wraps & even soup. We had the chicken teriyaki bowl w chicken and buffalo chicken wrap and a smoothie. All were good. Only down side it was quite pricey.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I was surprised to see there's a veg choices at the food court. I ordered the Mideast style sandwich with my choices of add on. They put sandwich in the cup and it's very cute presentation.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The food was fine until I started chewing on a piece of hair in my salad-yuck. I toild the person at the counter and they said, "yes, that is gross", and apologized.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I wanted something healthy for a dinner while shopping. Just because it is healthy it doesn’t have to be tasteless. My wrap was full of lettuce and few pieces of tofu. I paid $12 for a lettuce burrito. I also didn’t enjoy girl at the register picking her nails…bad hygene for a food place.

Been to Freshii? Share your experiences!