Lowest prices for your stay
Loews Hotels
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
Trip.comUS$170
2,349 results
All reviews capital grille rain shower mccormick and schmicks outlet mall beautiful hotel room service close to the airport free shuttle business meeting bed was very comfortable parking garage o hare shuttle service park and fly an early flight fitness center auburn
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Please note I have stayed at this hotel for business, pleasure and shopping multiple times. Normally I would give this property a 5 rating. The rooms are very crisp and comfortable. This is also a very pleasant place to bring a business meeting. This trip I am disappointed at the lack of services which are blamed on the pandemic. I arrived late at night due to a flight in (this should be normal for a busy airport hotel.). I had rental car and the parking garage is dark and there was an extensive amount of trash overflowing the trash cans as well. After a long flight really all I was looking for was a cold beverage, water, juice or otherwise. There was absolutely nothing.......no drinks available in the lobby and no mini bar. I was advised that here are ice machines on the floors, but there are no ice buckets in the rooms. The lady at the front desk was very nice for check in and she gave me menus for a late night delivery service from Local restaurants. All of the on-site venues were closed. All of this was blamed on the pandemic. It seems like an exaggeration to not even offer guests ice buckets or cold beverages at the desk. Perhaps they are taking the cost saving a little too far. If a business traveler checks into a nice hotel at an airport .......minimum standards should be met. Other guests in the lobby were asking for the same.....some beverages or snacks.

Room tip: Very convenient and comfortable for O’Hare travelers.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ckm444
Dzejna Sator, Other at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so that they may be addressed. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel!

Reviewed 21 May 2021

Loews Chicago O'Hare is a delightful property with very friendly staff. We attended several private jazz concerts at the property and their attention to safety protocols was top notch. We felt comfortable and safe. The rooms were very clean and the bed was inviting after a long day. Loved the uniqueness of the bathroom...rainforest.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dzejna Sator, Other at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write us about your recent stay. It's wonderful to hear from you and about your overall memorable five star experience with us. We appreciate all of your feedback about your stay and I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Thank you for choosing the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel, as we know you have many options for hotels in the Rosemont area. Have a great day and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and I did get the sense that it was disinfected. However, I know from watching "bad hotel" video on TV that one issue is that the comforters on the beds are rarely, if ever cleaned. The sheets are changed but not the comforters. It would make me feel a lot better if I knew that the comforters were at least sprayed with Lysol. That way when I sit on the edge, I can be assured that I'm not encountering germs from someone who's not as careful as I am. We also had an issue with the room service app. Because the restaurant was closed (and we had a $25 credit toward food & beverage) we tried to order using the app - with no success. Upon checking out, the front desk clerk was able to credit us for the parking fee - which we thought would've been included in the stay since we had to validate the parking anyway - obviously not. Overall, a good stay. The bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet. the staff were professional and friendly. The hallways and elevators were very clean. As a matter of fact, I saw a maintenance man disinfecting one of the elevators. Excellent. Other than that, we had no additional information on extraordinary cleaning protocols.

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Loews last weekend and enjoyed our stay! We had 2 horrible experiences at other hotels in the area in April 2021 and wish we would have booked with the Loews for all our trips to Chicago! The rooms were clean and quiet, the staff was friendly, and the price was great! We will tell all our family and friends to stay at the Loews O'Hare from now on!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dzejna Sator, Other at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Services not available as advertised. Park N Fly offer not honored as advertised. No food or drink on late arrival. Front desk said They didn’t offer what I booked. Beware snd read carefully. COVID considered they can still do a better job at setting expectations.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dzejna Sator, Other at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so that they may be addressed. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel!