Free cancellation until 25/07
US$106
US$96
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$157
US$113
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$95
US$93
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$167
US$149
Doubletree.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$159
US$99
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
US$209
US$202
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Aloft Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
US$132
1,254 results
All reviewsfire ovenfront desko'hare airporthotel restaurantpark and flygift shopevery half houroutlet mallguest roomsclose to the airportnice roomindoor poolcheck in was easycorner roomshuttle busroom ratebusiness center
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I needed to pick up an associate at O'Hare in the morning so this was a convenient place to stay. The room was clean with a comfortable chair. The bathroom was clean and large. I was also disappointed by paying for parking and wifi but it is what it is. I did not try the restaurant or bar. I've stayed at worse and I've stayed at better. I suspect this is a pretty typical airport hotel, definitely better than the airport Hilton.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I flew in to ORD for a night to visit my busy bf who's working in Chicago for a week.

Ok the pros:
Nice and clean rooms
Free airport shuttle
Walking distance to train station and to a brewery/pizza place :)
But you may have to take a cab to the train station in the Winter! The walk is about half a mile!

Cons:
Noise - imagine hearing conversations from the other room?
We asked to move to another floor as we could hear people's conversations on the other room. Or maybe they're just being too noisy, nevertheless they moved us to lower or upper floor where we didn't have 'neighbors'. But I wonder if this hotel is full, so you've no choice but to stay and get to listen to other peoples' conversations.

Breakfast - not free. The buffet is kinda pricey.
Wifi - unlike other hotels you have to pay! Really?

For the price, yes it's ok, so I rated it "Average". I think I'd rather pay more to stay at a real airport hotel, like literally at the airport :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rowenn
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We stayed here for a weekend gathering at the hotel. Our room was good and kept clean. Conference area was good and banquet room and staff were excellent. Drinks and Food in restaurant were expensive.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Thank you for positive comments about your experience with our hotel and accommodations. We appreciate that you took the time to provide this feedback to us. It is always nice to hear that our guests are enjoying our meeting facilities. We will be sure to post your comments regarding the excellent guest service you received from our banquet staff. It is always our goal to provide an exceptional experience and great service to all customers. We strive for excellent guest service and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We attended a conference where the company had paid for the hotel. The shuttle was suppose to come every fifteen minutes to the airport, when we approached the bus driver he said he wasn't ready for us and made us walk down to gate 2 to get on the bus. The wifi never worked! The food at the restaurant was overly priced for what they served. The second night we found a bug in the bed, they moved us to a different room. If I had my choice I would of moved hotels. We called the manager before we left the last day, and he said he would call us back we didn't get a response until we called corporate.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SMW3791

I appreciate your feedback regarding recent stay with us. We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience. I realize that you have not received our very best and I would like to make this up to you. My direct line is below or please email me directly at cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com. Your experience is not typical of our hotel and our staff. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on business and they tried to charge me 20 bucks a night to park. I was able to get it down to $10. The room wasn't bad but for a supposed 4 star hotel I expect more. I went to use the gym and had forgot my headphones and was informed they didn't have any. Again 4 star pricing with less than 2 star amenities. The staff was nice the room average but I've stayed at nicer Hampton Inns and Courtyards

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank 2muchtraveling

We appreciate the feedback you have provided on your recent stay and thank you for staying at our hotel. Our parking charges are competitive in the area. I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities you expected. I am addressing your concerns with our team. I hope that you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area!