“Great place”
Review of Hyatt Rosemont

Hyatt Rosemont
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Only complaint is I could clearly hear the room next to me. Great location. Close to the airport. Great place for a small conference or business meeting. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Choose this hotel because it was right across the street from the casino. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean but really needs some upgrading. It had a tub shower, and beds were not very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Scott-HyattRosemont, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Very welcoming front desk and super efficient check in. Rooms were clean, bedding crisp and clean. Towels were large for the bath, only criticism is the mold and mildew in the bath tub area, makes the area look less than desirable. Fridge was okay not cold but noisy at times. Amenities were okay, nothing special about the soaps and shampoo. Room was very quiet considering the airport was close by and our rooms were situated close to the elevators. Newspaper available daily and the TV was large and clear. Breakfast was not included i the price of the room and looked expensive. The parking was free and underground. Not too many restaurants but there is a smokey casino across the street. There is a McDonaldè, a couple of blocks from the hotel.s and gas station on River Road

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms on the third floor and we were near the elevator, could not hear anyone close by the...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I stayed here 4 nights on business and had a nice stay. This hotel (not to be confused with the Hyatt Regency O'Hare) is conveniently located in Rosemont, which is a short drive (or shuttle) away from O'Hare.

I didn't use it, but there is a Casino next door to the hotel if you are so inclined to use it.

The rooms are pretty standard sized from looking at the room map on the back of the door. It's an older hotel, and although I requested no connecting rooms, I guess most of the same-sized rooms are connecting. Fortunately the noise wasn't bad from the adjoining room (I always place a towel on the floor of the connecting door, and this helps mute out the noise).

I was on the 8th (top) floor, and the two elevators were fairly fast, with usually no wait for them. As a Globalist member, my breakfast in the lobby level dining room was complimentary, and I had the buffet each morning.

The same restaurant offers dinner, along with a lobby bar which I went to the first night of my stay. The restaurant menu was pretty much pub-like food (ie. sandwiches, burgers, etc) although they did have a steak and a couple other entrees. It was fine for the night, but it wasn't fancy dining or anything special.

The hotel provides free parking in the garage adjacent to the hotel. There are also several restaurants close by in the business complex where the hotel is located.

I slept comfortably, and even being close to O'Hare, I was not bothered at all by the jet noise (at least indoors).

The staff was very friendly, and I had no issues with my bill at checkout. I note that only as they have complimentary wifi, and premium wifi for Globalist members, which they waive the fee for. The standard wifi is complimentary for everyone.

I had a nice stay; the room was fine, and although not real large, was quite comfortable for the week.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I meant to book the Hyatt Regency Ohare not the Hyatt Rosemont. That being said, I was in tears when I got to my musty smelling outdated king bed room with low popcorn ceilings, rough, old towels and horrible mattress. Thankfully we were out all night and only staying one night or I would asked the front desk to check if we could switch hotels. I will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott-HyattRosemont, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

I am sorry for your experience during your stay. We hope you would give us another try on your next visit to the area.