“Hyatt Rosemont, IL”
Review of Hyatt Rosemont

Hyatt Rosemont
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed 3 October 2017

this is a great hotel, the staff is one of the best. I was there for meetings 3 days. The staff for AV was one of the best I have ever had to deal with, so helpful and knowledgeable. The Staff that served food was very friendly and helpful, always smiling and happy. Made sure everything was full and had plenty of food. My room was very clean and bed was nice and soft great for sleeping. The staff at check in was very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a restaurant not sure of hours. I did have breakfast every morning great buffy, staff was very nice and made sure you had anything you wanted. You have plenty of places to eat in walking distance. I did not have a car on this trip. I was very close to the airport. I would defiantly go to this hotel if in area.

Room Tip: I was in room 712, right by the elevator, room over look back of hotel and parking garage.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Scott-HyattRosemont, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Attended a business meeting at in Chicago. Hyatt Rosemont was initially selected due to proximity to airport. Staff was curious, room was clean, meeting space was great. The breakfast and lunch prepared for our meeting was well prepared.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Scott-HyattRosemont, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the great review and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice comfortable hotel close to O’Hare that I recently stayed at for business. The rooms are clean and well appointed and perhaps renovated within the last 5 to 8 years. The food for business meetings was good, Although the food at the hotel restaurant was what I would describe as below average. The only complaint is that the smell from the restaurant overtakes the lobby and was the first thing I noticed when I walked in. I would recommend this hotel for business travelers, but take note that even though many reviews mention free parking, effective October 2017 they will be charging for parking.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Scott-HyattRosemont, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I chose this hotel because of A) Free Parking and B) Free Breakfast. We were in the Chicago area for a quick weekend with lots of events going on so I needed to keep travel costs somewhat respectable and we received a great value via Booking.com.

We are a family of 4 and our room was 2 twin beds. When checking in, the front desk told us they were actually 2 Queen beds, which had us excited, until we arrived to the room and they really were twin size beds. The room had a small desk and 1 chair. I personally wouldn't recommend this room if you are a family of 4 that needs some personal space, as we all pretty much on top of each other. At one point we ordered a pizza, not thinking that we didn't have anywhere to sit.

Also, After our first night, we asked to have the linens changed. The linens weren't changed.

Overall, The room was clean. The shower curtain needed to replaced, but that's standard for pretty much every hotel... I but I must stay the shower pressure was very impressive. So impressive that it made up for all the things that made me unhappy! A+ for shower/water pressure!! In addition, the Breakfast was Great. I mean really really good.. both the made to order breakfast and the buffet.

I would stay here again if I was in town for business. I likely wouldn't if I had my full family in tow.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family