“Fabulous: food, service, atmosphere”
Review of Alexanders Cafe

Alexanders Cafe
Ranked #27 of 190 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were on a visit to our old neighborhood in the western Chicago suburbs. As we drove by Alexanders the very attractive exterior intrigued us. The interior didn't disappoint us. We were promptly greeted and seated at Rebekah H's table. She was very personable, helpful and professional! At 8:20 am there were various sized parties including a large group of business women. The room is spacious and open but the noise never was an issue.
I started with fresh squeezed orange juice, a real treat. My Creme Brulee Oatmeal was "soooo" yummy! My husband raved about his Grande Cafe breakfast, especially with the cranberry pecan pancakes. I had eggs/bacon breakfast also. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed the perfectly roasted potatoes.
Rebekah told us this location is celebrating its 1st anniversary, with the main location in Elgin. I highly recommend this place for breakfast!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Awesome breakfast menu with almost too many choices. Great service and staff! Would recommend getting there a bit early on weekends as t get busy. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Creme brûlée French Toast is Amazing. Creme brûlée oatmeal is a close second. Combined with fresh squeezed orange juice, Alexander's is a clear winner. If you go for lunch, don't skip the Greek Chicken Avgolemono soup on the weekends. I usually get a quart to go. Love, love, love the service.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Went for lunch. HAd the best salad I have ever had! Service was great, restaurant was clean, etc. Would love to go back here. GREAT food!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We've been there several times and have never been disappointed. The Swedish crepes are great, the corned beef and hash was tasty. My kids love the pancakes with the cinnamon butter and the waffles with chocolate chips. I get the mocha frappuccino every time I'm there and it's on par with Starbucks, only served in a cute mason jar. Coffee is ok and my son loves their smoothies. The pricing is reasonable - more than IHOP, but not so much as to deter me from going back as often as I can. I would recommend Alexander's to anyone who's looking for a good meal with friendly service.