“Fantastic Kabobs!”
Review of Just Kabobs

Just Kabobs
Ranked #1 of 192 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The food here is really good and not very expensive (can't beat that). The restaurant itself is pretty small, but we always take the food home so it doesn't matter.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We have been there at least a dozen times and everyone of them has been excellent. The chicken kabobs with rice is terrific. My wife has had shrimp kakbob and really likes that. The gyro salad is also excellent. We also like the spicy feta on the pita's. They serve Coke products that is another plus for us. The flavor of the chicken cooked on the coals is delicious.

1  Thank Elliot L
Reviewed 26 January 2017

They even have a drive thru, It has a fast food feel to the place but the kabobs were as good as any that I have had

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

For my wife and I there are many nights we don't want to cook and we find ourselves suggesting "Kabobs " to the other. There is never an argument because Kabobs never fails to satisfy.

A Chicken Kabob dinner with a side of grilled vegetables is more than enough for the two of us.

As we finish we always say "that was tasty" and "I can't believe what a great deal it is".

One of our favorite places in the area, give it a try.

1  Thank Craig S
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We only go through the drive thru...just because we're always in a hurry! All the food is really good and the servings are huge!! Always tastes fresh, too.