“Great All You Can Eat Sushi!”
Review of JC Sake

JC Sake
Ranked #67 of 190 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Great price for all you can eat. I was expecting pre made and small fish/big rice. But the menu is good and freshly made even for All You Can Eat. We love the place. Friendly service but it can get busy and service can be slow. But whose complaining when the price is good.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

There are many Sushi restaurants in the area but JC Sake is the best by far. They have the freshest fish and best prices of any other local Sushi establishment. JC Sake is a family run restaurant that serves a variety of Asian dishes including Sushi, Chinese entrees, Thai noodle dishes and Japanese cuisine. The staff is very friendly and make you feel like you are a part of their family. Dishes are well priced and the food is excellent. I love the wide variety of creative sushi rolls. They also have an all-you-can-eat option which is a great value if you are hungry!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I've had lunch here several times, and I walk out satisfied every time. As of April 2016, the price was $15.99 for all you can eat, and the food is well worth the price.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I will say the food wasn't bad but wasn't anything special; they have a very extensive menu with Chinese and Japanese dishes. I'd give them a 4 rating for food, but their unworkable online ordering system and bad counter service earned them the 3 rating. They claim to give you a 10% discount if you order ahead online for your first order, but it didn't show up when we checked out and then wen we got there they tried to charge us the full amount. When I said I wanted the discount they argued with me at first, then handed me some cash which wasn't the full 10%. It may have been an honest mistake but there are plenty of other good Asian places in the area so I don't feel any particular need to go back.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

JC Sake is a great Japanese restaurant. We have been there a few times and always get the "all you can eat sushi". It is prepared fresh to order and delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for some tasty Japanese food.